GAITHERSBURG, MD, January 14, 2016 – BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSFT), has been identified by IHS Markit as the global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform leader, with 38% of the total worldwide UCaaS seats running on its platforms, as of the second quarter of 2016. According to the IHS study, the BroadSoft UCaaS global market leadership position places it ahead of its closest competitors.
“The UCaaS market today is comprised of pure-plays, network operators, cable MSOs, ISPs, system integrators, and traditional premises-based vendors. With a multitude of options, things can be confusing for businesses trying to find the right provider and service to fit their needs,” said Diane Myers, senior research director of VoIP, UC, and IMS for IHS Markit and author of the fourth quarter 2016 Analyst Insight report. “Today, as our report and the data indicate, the leader is BroadSoft, comprising the larger share of installed base seats running over its platform.”
In today’s fast-paced world, time is money so business owners like you, need a communication system that provides a consistent and high-quality experience from a variety of devices and locations. This level of quality and service is now available to businesses of all sizes at prices they can afford. Some of the key factors driving this consideration are the desire to save money, the ability to never lose a business call, and the need to support a mobile workforce. With hosted phone services (aka VoIP), modern communication applications once reserved for big business are now affordable to SMBs.
Why Cloud Communications?
86% of small businesses are considering replacing traditional premised-based phone systems with cloud-based communications.*
* Source: Small Business Trends
Key Drivers for Moving to the Cloud
- Less expensive than traditional phone systems
- Better mobility to support remote office options
- Connects multiple offices via single PBX vs. multiple disparate PBX
- Helps drastically improve your communication processes and business productivity
- Ability to quickly scale up or down
- Future-proofed phone systems
- Ease of use and ease of management
- CAPEX vs. OPEX
Leverage the Power of BroadWorks with New Call Enterprises
UC brings benefits to both SMB and SME businesses to create business efficiencies and cost savings. By partnering with New Call Enterprises, we can give you access to BroadWorks, the industry leading cloud PBX and UC software platform. The robustness and flexibility of the BroadWorks platform provides the following benefits:
- Cost Savings: Simplified, predictable cost structure with savings of ~40%.
- Flexibility: Ability to quickly add and remove users.
- Business continuity: Protects your business and keeps communications working in the event of an outage, accident or natural disaster.
- Consistency: Greater control of your business communications services.
- Usability: Features are the same on the phone, PC, and mobile device.
- Professionalism: Gain a more professional image with an enterprise feature set including auto attendant, music on hold, automatic call distribution, and call queuing so you never miss a call!
- Call Center: Enterprise grade capabilities.
- Productivity: Includes features like conferencing, room based collaboration, instant messaging, and presence.
- Mobility: Take your business anywhere—never miss an important call—and better support remote workers.
- Maintenance: Web-based user self-administration allowing you to control powerful features from a single web page with support diagnostics—No more phone system upgrades.
- Scales for the Enterprise: Small and mid-size enterprises (250-1,000 users) and larger enterprises (1,000+ users) looking for productivity features, business application integration and flexibility are the target customers for BroadWorks. Some SMBs with 10-250 users may also have more sophisticated requirements and will be better served by the BroadWorks offering.
- Multi-site Billing: Organizations with multiple locations will be able to receive specific billing for each site, allowing a business to view a breakdown of expenses per location.
- Enterprise-level features: Group features like corporate directory, flexible seating (hoteling) and video calling, are sold in one of three user packages (Basic, Professional and UC) for varying feature levels.
- A La Carte Features: Note that voicemail is only included with more advanced BroadWorks UC seat. Voicemail is sold separately (a la carte) for other seat types, as are ring groups, virtual attendant and any call center features which are included standard with New Call Enterprises’s Asterisk-based user seat.
- Contact Center and Collaboration: Optionally, customers can add BroadSoft’s call center solution for inbound voice-only call routing or the more advanced CC-One contact center and analytics capability (from the Transera acquisition in 2016) and/or the Team-One virtual workspace for teams (formerly Intellinote also acquired in 2016).
- Active-Active Geo-Redundancy: For customers that require “always-on” communications, the BroadWorks solution supports a high level of resiliency through native “active-active” or hot-standby configuration that ensures instantaneous failover to a back-up server located in the alternate data center.
- Brand: New Call Enterprises notes that “brand” may be an important factor in a customer’s business communications decision. The BroadSoft brand is well-known as the company is a leader in the UCaaS market with a global market share above 40%, according to industry analyst firm Frost & Sullivan.