New Call Enterprises aims to provide customers with the highest quality of services at the most competitive prices. New Call Enterprises is a telecommunications industry business dedicated to providing business to business hosted solutions. Our HOSTED PBX Service is a voice communication system based entirely on VoIP (Asterisk) and with all the capabilities of conventional telephony integration. Its powerful features and value added services make it a world-class telephony solution for small, medium and large enterprises. The HOSTED PBX solution offers a wide range of features. It is capable of providing from the classic features of a simple PBX to enterprise-class advanced features system.
What are the benefits?
Following are some of the benefits New Call Enterprises' HOSTED PBX has to offer.
- Dramatically reduce the high cost of long distance telephony
- Do not pay for in-network calls
- Flexibility to scale up based on demand
- Totally customizable, you set your own rules
- You can manage your system remotely through web interface
- Savings on infrastructure expenses
- Multi-Language capabilities
- Can use each computer in your organization as an extension number
- Can use virtually any type of phone
- Wi-Fi capable
- 24/7 Technical Support
Unified Communications (UC) is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that help dramatically improve your communication processes and business productivity. Our software and services enable you to access your account and seamlessly incorporate our high-value cloud communication services, including:
- Hosted PBX & VoIP
- Mobile VoIP
- Customer Portal
- Integrated Solutions
- SIP Trunking
- Targets the Smaller Business: Micro businesses (under 10 users) and SMBs (10-250 users) looking for cost efficiency and simplicity are the ideal customers for New Call Enterprises’ in-house call control (rooted in Asterisk).
- Single-site Billing: Single-site and multi-site organizations are supported by the Asterisk-based platform, but multi-site billing is not available (a single bill is sent to the main location).
- Essential Features: A good complement of essential call control features, including voicemail, is included in a single seat for every user. Add-ons are available for API integration, a receptionist dashboard, fax service and call recording.
- Call Center: The standard user seat includes support for basic ring groups that join multiple extensions as a group to receive calls routed sequentially or simultaneously. Inbound, voice-only automatic call distribution and call queuing features are also supported and can be included as part of the standard user seat.
- Active-Passive Geo-Redundancy: As noted above, the addition of a second data center means that customers can now be assured of continued communications even during natural disasters and outages. The Asterisk-based call control solution supports business continuity through the company’s OpenStack environment in both data centers; communications can failover to the alternate data center manually or automatically within seconds.